Search found 1847 matches

by typecastboy
Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:35 pm
Forum: Basement HQ
Topic: Hit My Orange Button Today For The First Time!
Replies: 121
Views: 6538

Re: Hit My Orange Button Today For The First Time!

All my posts on this thread, that I created have been deleted.
by typecastboy
Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:57 am
Forum: Front door
Topic: Experienced bobbies axed its the start
Replies: 30
Views: 571

Re: Experienced bobbies axed its the start

Surely Regulation A20 is a better way to go than this one. What is reg A20??? And People lets not turn every thread into a battle. Also for you who do not know using CAPTIALS on a forum is considered as shouting... please don't shout! Quirky hey but true. Whilst we may not all agree with TCB he is ...
by typecastboy
Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:55 am
Forum: Front door
Topic: MET PCSO NUMBERS
Replies: 5
Views: 273

Re: MET PCSO NUMBERS

So in essence, there is going to be a lot of disappointed CSOs applying to be a PC if only 814 are leaving, when in reality a lot more will want to go. If you mean the recruitment, there are 1,000 places, but I reckon 4K at least of these PCSOs will be appying if the people I know are a good repres...
by typecastboy
Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:10 pm
Forum: Front door
Topic: Experienced bobbies axed its the start
Replies: 30
Views: 571

Re: Experienced bobbies axed its the start

TCB .. DO ONE! TIME AND TIME AGAIN YOUR POSTS PROVE TO PROVOKE ISSUES AND DISPLAY YOUR OVER ZEALOUSNESS. I HOPE YOU DONT BECOME A PC AS IF YOU DO THE JOB LIKE YOU POST ON HERE, THEN I CAN ONLY SYMPATHISE WITH YOUR COMMUNITY. Its a long way from a PCSO to be a real cop( thank god) and when they open...
by typecastboy
Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:09 pm
Forum: Front door
Topic: MET PCSO NUMBERS
Replies: 5
Views: 273

Re: MET PCSO NUMBERS

steve999 wrote:Out of interest how many Beat Managers do you have? ie PCs on SNT.
Dunno, we have one on our team, one on other hub team, 4 on two core teams. Most SNTs have one or two I believe.
by typecastboy
Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:47 pm
Forum: Front door
Topic: Experienced bobbies axed its the start
Replies: 30
Views: 571

Re: Experienced bobbies axed its the start

PI & GI wrote:TCB .. DO ONE! TIME AND TIME AGAIN YOUR POSTS PROVE TO PROVOKE ISSUES AND DISPLAY YOUR OVER ZEALOUSNESS. I HOPE YOU DONT BECOME A PC AS IF YOU DO THE JOB LIKE YOU POST ON HERE, THEN I CAN ONLY SYMPATHISE WITH YOUR COMMUNITY.
Oh how grown up of you :slhat:
by typecastboy
Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:45 pm
Forum: Front door
Topic: Pc application
Replies: 119
Views: 1981

Re: Pc application

Bert and TCB... please take the bickering off the thread and into this topic area: Mend Bridges, talk them up or have a pop Failing that you can continue to discuss your PoV via PM :slww: Thanks guys! I have no wish to continue the conversation with him, he is obviously bitter and twisted due to th...
by typecastboy
Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:39 pm
Forum: Front door
Topic: MET PCSO NUMBERS
Replies: 5
Views: 273

MET PCSO NUMBERS

Here is a quote from the Met's April Budget update. PCSO Changes The current (2010/11) PCSO establishment is 4,639. This will reduce in 2011/12 to 3,825, a decrease of 814 posts. A further reduction will take place in 2012/13 where numbers will decrease by a further 100 posts and a consequent change...
by typecastboy
Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:32 pm
Forum: Front door
Topic: Pc application
Replies: 119
Views: 1981

Re: Pc application

Bert Moffat wrote:
typecastboy wrote:I was merely stating a fact.
If you cannot tell the difference between fact and opinion, then you would be right not to consider apply as a PC - you will fail with an attitude like that.
Here you go again with the insults. If anyone has an attitude Bertie, it's your good self :slww:
by typecastboy
Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:31 pm
Forum: Front door
Topic: Experienced bobbies axed its the start
Replies: 30
Views: 571

Re: Experienced bobbies axed its the start

If we want new people in the forces, then unfortunately people who have been here in excess of thirty years have to move on and take that big pension that they've built up. Otherwise, there will be no moving up the ranks and no new "probys" as you like to call them. Natural wastage allows for new r...
by typecastboy
Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:24 pm
Forum: Front door
Topic: Experienced bobbies axed its the start
Replies: 30
Views: 571

Re: Experienced bobbies axed its the start

TCB, it's not my comments that are ridiculous - we lost our most experienced firearms instructor because of this. He was not only a great cop, but one of our few remaining snipers and probably our most experienced tacad. Guess where he works now - MODplod. Never mind, going by your argument - we ar...
by typecastboy
Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:22 pm
Forum: Front door
Topic: Pc application
Replies: 119
Views: 1981

Re: Pc application

Bert Moffat wrote:Slagging them is not though.
I refrained from slagging them, as I know many don't like to hear it, I was merely stating a fact.
by typecastboy
Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:11 pm
Forum: Front door
Topic: Pc application
Replies: 119
Views: 1981

Re: Pc application

Bert Moffat wrote:Let's not go down that route again...

Just stay on the topic.
Yes Sir, sorry Sir, although it is on topic, Specials are part of this new recruitment, so it's very on topic.
by typecastboy
Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:10 pm
Forum: Front door
Topic: Experienced bobbies axed its the start
Replies: 30
Views: 571

Re: Experienced bobbies axed its the start

Bert Moffat wrote:"Need a go", "have a shot"?

It's not a game TCB.
Bert, your comments are getting as ridiculous as some of your new best friend Xbob, give it a rest111
by typecastboy
Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:04 pm
Forum: Front door
Topic: Experienced bobbies axed its the start
Replies: 30
Views: 571

Re: Experienced bobbies axed its the start

Well, I understand his knowledge/exeprience etc, but he's done 36 years, there are lots of us/you that want to join but can't. 30 plus scheme has been axed to cut numbers. Why should he be any different. And, Mr Whistling Plum, I have put my papers in, but don't really care whether I do it or not, I...