This is the only section of forums that is accessable to the public. All the other forums are "locked." Access to further forums becomes immediately available upon registering.
- Posts: 5059
- Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:39 am
- Alignment: 'Xevious'
- Location: Surrey
- Should these forums control - to a far greater degree -what gets put on the site? So that threads like "Private security passing themselves off as Old Bill…" which in fact have nothing to do with PCSOs, are deleted on sight?
- Does this site need to be "backed" by official Police Services? What advantages would that bring anyway?
thank you Critical - well we have 5 moderators presently
I know another site that has more than 5 mods and it's not pretty
- Registered Member
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:22 am
- Location: South West
No & No
As many have mentioned lively debate cannot happen if there is "BIG BRUV" looking on.
However if there was a means to ensuring when a post/reply is made, if that person is a PCSO or someone who justs wants to stir it.
- Elite Member
- Posts: 1155
- Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:18 pm
- Location: LONDON
I feel this is abit more of a complex question as we all use user names to hide behind so to speak, i suppose this happens at other forums as well but i hope you see my point.