PERSONS AGED 15 or UNDER ATTEMPTING TO USE THIS SITE

This is the only section of forums that is accessable to the public. All the other forums are "locked." Access to further forums becomes immediately available upon registering.

Moderator: national-PCSOs

falkor
Navigator
Navigator
Alignment: 'Xevious'

PERSONS AGED 15 or UNDER ATTEMPTING TO USE THIS SITE

Post by falkor » Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:10 am

http://www.policespecials.com/forum/ind ... topic=6941

Please refer to above policy from Police Specials. THIS forum employs exactly the same policy.

Any member who is 15 or younger MUST inform a supervisor IMMEDIATELY, or cease using the forums.

> for supervisors' email addresses click here <

All other members, please check above policy, so that should you realise that there is a person aged 15 or under using these forums, YOU KNOW what the limitations are. This is IMPORTANT and all the comments made on that thread by the administrator of Police Specials I endorse.

Big Brother
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Examiner: XIII

Post by Big Brother » Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:17 am

make this a sticky on a couple of the forums boss, I can't see it happening but I don't like the idea of a 15 year old kid being "groomed" by some sicko and you/us getting the finger of blame pointed at us.
Big brother is watching you.

don_juan130
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by don_juan130 » Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:55 pm

i agree matey !
You have the right to remain unconscious, anything you say ain't gonna be much!

Jenni
Official Member
Official Member

Post by Jenni » Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:33 pm

Dont you have screening that stops this sort of thing?
Are green crisps REALLY safe to eat?

CA5
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by CA5 » Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:29 pm

Its impossible to screen Jenni the internet is quite anonymous.We can do our best to try and filter juveniles out.

Often the posts give them away, we haven't had a problem on here but I have known it elsewhere where people have not been who they purport to be.

Buy me a few ciders and I will tell you a mind boggling story about someone who pretended to be a Sergeant on line and even became a moderator on a police site again nothing to do with here.

We will do what we can so long as we stick to Falks views as posted things should be fine.

If in your minds someone appears who may be underage simply PM Falk Shimmy or DDD or Myself and we will try and sort it out.

Big Brother
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Examiner: XIII

Post by Big Brother » Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:15 am

Jen, for all we know you could be a 13 year old schoolboy, and that pic on your profile could be fake :wink:
Big brother is watching you.

Jenni
Official Member
Official Member

Post by Jenni » Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:06 pm

Well my pic is a fake but never mind. Its not a real life pic of me. Thank you for saying i could be 13. Not so impressed about the boy bit though.

Seriously though i see your point. How did you guess people were using the site that were under age?
Are green crisps REALLY safe to eat?

falkor
Navigator
Navigator

Post by falkor » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:15 pm

there is no guessing involved here Jenni

We have just welcomed our youngest ever member onto this site who is a member of the Kingston Police Cadets. He is 16 years of age which was originally within the remit of Police Specials "underage policy"

It was this that made me recheck Police Specials for the exact wording which I have now noticed has been lowered to 15.

So, as they have that policy in place - we do too !! :wink:

8) > the full terms and conditions of our forums are HERE < 8)

dizzy
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by dizzy » Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:52 pm

Could we posibly check via police e-mail for those that are in the job , yjat still leaves a % that are aplying , but it is a smaller % ... Although it does give someone the job of checking ............................p.s please may i be a 13 year old boy instead of an 86 year old grampa !!

falkor
Navigator
Navigator

Re: PERSONS AGED 15 or UNDER ATTEMPTING TO USE THIS SITE

Post by falkor » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:56 pm

enquries from people under 16 continue to arrive at these forums

here's one from yesterday

----- Original Message -----
To: falkor@nationaltraffic.co.uk
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 4:24 PM
Subject: Forum Help

Hi Falkor,

I am 13 and love the Highways Agency vehicles, I make 1:50 scale models of their trucks and vans. Their Traffic Management trucks are my faviroute and I have done a few of these.

I am looking into doing some ISUs and wanted o join the forum to see if anyone would be able to get me any photos of the HA vehicles where they are based at and to get the workshop board.

I registered about 4-5 days ago now but never recived an activation e-mail (this was the adress I used). I have clicked resend activation e-mail and it said that it has been sent but I have not recived one, even checked my junk box.

Can you help?

Best Regards,
Ben.
----- Original Message -----

gold4252

This is a troll thread.

Post by gold4252 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:12 pm

This is a troll thread. It has to be.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic