Police only forum

This is the only section of forums that is accessable to the public. All the other forums are "locked." Access to further forums becomes immediately available upon registering.

Moderator: national-PCSOs

would we benefit from a police only forum?

You may select 1 option

View results

Mr D
Rookie Member

Post by Mr D » Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:49 pm

What I don't know about won't hurt me I guess... ;)
due to financial concerns, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off and will not be switched on again until further notice.

alihowe
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Class: 'Crimson Warrior'
Alignment: 'Vampire'
Sacred: 'Dragoon'

Post by alihowe » Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:22 pm

Awwwwwww, bless :)

It's probably quite broing to someone who's not in the force, so you'd probably go to sleep anyway :idea: :lol: :lol:
GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY, GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL.

"You live more in five minutes on a bike like this than most people do in their entire lives."

sueb
Committee Member
Committee Member

Post by sueb » Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:39 pm

lol not long left before i get in there lol start training on 29th finish training (how long it takes.)

mmmmmmm i dont know lol :) but not long..
:w3:

alihowe
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by alihowe » Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:22 pm

Usually around four weeks training Sue, but not long now til you start.......... yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D :D

"You live more in five minutes on a bike like this than most people do in their entire lives."

sueb
Committee Member
Committee Member

Post by sueb » Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:38 pm

i know how cool is that and what makes it better is i got my 1st choice im in sunderland how goods that.

I'll hopfully be working the already great team they have.

in a fab area were i know the faces and they dotn live any were near my family and only know me as a security guard they think is gay....... :wink:

alihowe
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by alihowe » Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:42 pm

sueb wrote:i know how cool is that and what makes it better is i got my 1st choice im in sunderland how goods that.

I'll hopfully be working the already great team they have.

in a fab area were i know the faces and they dotn live any were near my family and only know me as a security guard they think is gay....... :wink:

Good for you Sue, it's great when you get the area your heart was set on.

You know some of the exisitng PCSO's on that Beat anyway don't you :?: That will be great as you're probably already friends with them.

18mths being a PCSO in the Town Centre, and we have built up an excellent rapour with all of the Town's Security Personnel and often go out on Boozy Nights out with them :D

I really hope you'll love the job, I'm sure you'll be great at it. When you start your training keep us up to date on how you're getting on luvy :idea:

sueb
Committee Member
Committee Member

Post by sueb » Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:48 pm

yeh Ali the team already there are a fab bunch.

But there alreaady well formed im sure they would welcome me as a newbie (so to speak) but as always when starting a new job it's going to be very strange cos not only will they now be friends but they'll be colleagues to.

Even though i cant wait i have the feeling im going to enjoy this job.
:wink:

alihowe
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by alihowe » Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:08 pm

You'll be fine love. If ALL the security in our Town became PCSO's I would be thrilled. They're wonderful people and excellent for intelligence. They're very familiar with all the know faces and always ready to help us :D

I'm sure the PCSO's you're going to be working with already think a lot of you Sue, so you're half way there already, how cool is that :?: 8)

Bj

What kind of counciling do you do?

Post by Bj » Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:57 pm

sueb wrote:i kind of agree with jenni and kent.

But i can also see the benafits of have such a section there may be some sensative information that goes up on this site so may be a data protection section type thing wouldn't be such a bad idea.

some thing were you have to prove your trust worthy may be even sign something to state you will obide by forum data protection rules.

Not a bad idea as far as i can see
Some thing that even if your a commitee member or higher or even lower a guest you cant get in it with out been approved by falkor and given prier permision / access.

something to think about.
:?: :?: :?:

kipper
Hexblade Ranger
Hexblade Ranger

Post by kipper » Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:11 pm

Wow that is a deeply thought provoking post you made there Bj guest, Now try adding words :roll:
Tally Ho! Chaps, Bandits 12o/c High.
Affordable Web Hosting Solutions with Unlimited and Multi-Domain Hosting Options www.hostpost.co.uk - Special rates for PCSOs please use contact form on site for details.

Brum
Official Member
Official Member

Post by Brum » Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:27 pm

I have been trying to gain access to the police only forum for months but STILL not able to get access to the e-mail system at work!

Quicker than a speeding snail in my force! :lol:
Running across the icy wasteland, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using gilded boxing gloves, cometh Brum! And she gives a gutteral roar:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I bring darkness and mayhem until my glands are satisfied!!"

alihowe
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by alihowe » Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:46 pm

Falklor can you help Brum please? :wink:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic