Save a Draft Entry

This is the only section of forums that is accessable to the public. All the other forums are "locked." Access to further forums becomes immediately available upon registering.

Moderator: national-PCSOs

unclve vanya
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: 25 Klicks East of 'Templum Divi Filius Claudii' Camoludnum East Angles UK

Save a Draft Entry

Post by unclve vanya » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:50 am

I seem to loose some of my posts. I 'click' on the button to 'save a draft' of the post, but I cannot get it back to add/edit it. How do I retrieve 'save a draf' entries on this site?
'Gordon McRuin wants me to be his Economics Guru. I'm skint so I will 'Trough Some Cash'.
'Je Suis Une Mauvais Homme, J'a dit plut tard Merde!' !

falkor
Navigator
Navigator
Alignment: 'Xevious'

Re: Save a Draft Entry

Post by falkor » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:25 pm

nice one Uncle

here is the answer >> http://www.phpbb.com/support/documentat ... ucp_drafts

Drafts are created when you click the 'Save' button on the New Post or Post Reply page. Displayed are the title of your post, the forum or topic that the draft was made in, and the date you saved it.

To continue editing a draft for future submission, click the 'View/Edit' link. If you plan to finish and post the message, click 'Load Draft'. To delete a draft, check the box next to the draft you wish to remove and click 'Delete Marked'.
CLICK User Control Panel . . look for option MANAGE DRAFTS
has anybody else had a problem with drafts? :sljo:

unclve vanya
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: 25 Klicks East of 'Templum Divi Filius Claudii' Camoludnum East Angles UK

Re: Save a Draft Entry

Post by unclve vanya » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:54 pm

Thanks... have now 'sorted it'.... Ta! :slwo:
'Gordon McRuin wants me to be his Economics Guru. I'm skint so I will 'Trough Some Cash'.
'Je Suis Une Mauvais Homme, J'a dit plut tard Merde!' !

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic