Deep Purple: History, Hits & Highlights '68-'76 [DVD]

Recommend your best Amazon Products here and add your own review!
falkor
Navigator
Navigator
Alignment: 'Xevious'

Deep Purple: History, Hits & Highlights '68-'76 [DVD]

Post by falkor » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:26 pm

This hi quality sound, hi quality vision double DVD, features some quite amazing material

Some tracks laid down on albums, were to prove too difficult for Purple to perform on stage

One such track was a title track called FIREBALL and yet on DISC 1, here they are "on stage" putting out "Fireball" to such an exact replica of the actual album version, that one could be fooled into thinking they were miming it - but whether they were on not - what a treasure of a show!! Seemingly unending material and of hi quality sound too, this is truly a big big MUST for any Purple fan, believe me

DISC 2 surpasses all, with a monmumental clear so clear, blue screen film of the band performing 'NO NO NO' and this is quite obviously no miming job here, check out what follows for the proof (my favourite of the whole DVD set)

This DVD set is absolutely the biggest and best of Purple, in top notch quality throughout - a treasure trove of early video of the band performing and being interviewed and the accompanying booklet is a bit like being handed a scrapbook that you did on Deep Purple when you were 13 - newsclippings, old concert tickets and photos "new" and "old," fill it to bursting

My conclusion: AWESOME! SUPERB!! UNMISSABLE!!

Arthur ASCII
Elite Legion
Elite Legion

Re: Deep Purple: History, Hits & Highlights '68-'76 [DVD]

Post by Arthur ASCII » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:39 pm

I was lucky enough to see them in their pomp in the early seventies.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic