Crossroads (Motel) Archive box set £80

Recommend your best Amazon Products here and add your own review!
falkor
Navigator
Navigator
Alignment: 'Xevious'

Crossroads (Motel) Archive box set £80

Post by falkor » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:43 pm

got this for my mum for Christmas and she absolutely loves it :slhi:

seen the first couple of discs, audio and visual are crystal clear and seeing some of the old characters again was absolutely amazing :slred:

the series goes all the way back to the 60s and my mum used to watch it everyday :slzip:

the box set consists of salvaged episodes right across two decades - very good quality, the first disc is in black and white, they are that old but by the second disc they are in colour, brought a lot of memories back for my mum who was so delighted with the set - anybody else remember CROSSROADS? :slby:

porlus
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Crossroads (Motel) Archive box set £80

Post by porlus » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:55 pm

Blimey Crossroads. I remember being forced to watch it in the 70's. Was dead young then, so really didnt know what was going on. If I remember, at the time I thought Benny was amusing.
17/09/09 - Submitted application.
05/10/09 - Application successful.
05/11/09 - Assessment Centre done.
20/11/09 - Assessment Centre passed :O)

arthurgray50@blu
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Crossroads (Motel) Archive box set £80

Post by arthurgray50@blu » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:51 pm

I cannot believe that someone is selling a box for that amount. I remember watching the show up until it finished, l think the best thing about that show, was when it was knocked off air, due to the power strike, and there was several episodes that wasn't shown, and wheelchair bound Roger Tonge, had to face the camera and apologise to the viewer.

This was a good show, and l am surprised that no one has offered to remake the show. :sljo:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic