Anyone at Lancs Assessment Day next week?????

Only start new topics in this area IF you are applying for PCSO, not PC not Special JUST applying for PCSO!!
angi_bpool
Official Member
Official Member

Anyone at Lancs Assessment Day next week?????

Post by angi_bpool » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:53 am

Just wondering if theres anyone here who is going to the Lancs Assessment Day at Hutton next week (27th)??

Thought it would be nice to hear from someone else in my boat and see how they are feeling about it and what they have done to prepare?

:D

Angi x x

flash_ah
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by flash_ah » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:26 pm

I'm not there for the A/C but I'll be knocking around. Good luck for it

oli
Committee Member
Committee Member

Post by oli » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:49 pm

flash_ah wrote:I'm not there for the A/C but I'll be knocking around. Good luck for it
How long you got left andy??

angi_bpool
Official Member
Official Member

Post by angi_bpool » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:57 am

flash_ah wrote:I'm not there for the A/C but I'll be knocking around. Good luck for it
Thanks a lot!!! Nervous but in a really excited way! :lol:

flash_ah
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by flash_ah » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:29 pm

2 weeks then i'm free to do some proper work!! can't wait to get out of 'Sandford'. They've built in a bit of A/L so my shifts wont start until mid October but I can't wait. I think my tutor used to be at your nick actually mate.

Angi I know its easy to say, but try not to get too nervous, its just a job interview like any other. Just make sure your as prepared as you can be and go in there and give it your best.

Let me know how it goes

Official Member
Official Member

Post by 7133 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:31 pm

Hi. I'm doing it on the 7th of October at Cheshire HQ of all places.. and it's a Sunday. Whatever, as long as I get to have a shot at it. I do feel nervous just as i did for my Met and GMP PCSO selections. I have never done the role plays before but people have said that as long as you don't lose your head and show support, reassurance and respect it'll be ok. We do that everyday anyway.

Do you literally have to know the role play pack back to front or just be familiar with it?

Any help will be great and i'm interested in the Lancs training regime if anyone can give me some info.

For those who are training - how is it going?
Krrrriiingggg. I believe this knife is yours!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic