Sussex PCSO recruitment

Only start new topics in this area IF you are applying for PCSO, not PC not Special JUST applying for PCSO!!
debrag

Sussex PCSO recruitment

Post by debrag » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:34 pm

Anyone else applied to Sussex for a PCSO role? It's a 45 min panel interview and no assessment centre. Already have the vetting form and medical questionnaire, I take it that have an early start date then?

No sure how to prepare for the interview I know to look at the police values - Public Service, Compassion, Justice, Courage, Innovation, Personal Responsibility. I currently work in healthcare so think I should be ok with thinking of examples for personal responsibility, justice, compassion and public service but not sure about courage and innovation.

falkor
Navigator
Navigator
Alignment: 'Xevious'

Re: Sussex PCSO recruitment

Post by falkor » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:55 am

That's it, you got the idea, good luck

sometimes they ask you for the name of the Chief Constable, what the priority of the Police Force is, or the "Plan" have a very good look at the Force Website and look at every inch of it, especially "goals" - some candidates go to their local police station and ask for a chat with their local PCSOs, this would be worth a try

a 45 min panel interview and no assessment centre, wow I wonder if they will put any practicals your way, let us know!! :mrgreen:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic