Police Played 'Spot The Black Officer'

PCSO stuff ONLY: Burning issues, high profile questions or cases that have been highlighted in national or local news, let's talk about them IN HERE! A link to the item would be great where possible.

Moderator: national-PCSOs

PCSOTristan
Committee Member
Committee Member
Class: 'Night Summoner'
Alignment: 'Shadow'
Sacred: 'Ranger'

Re: Police Played 'Spot The Black Officer'

Post by PCSOTristan » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:29 am

Overturned!

Catweazle
Committee Member
Committee Member

Post by Catweazle » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:11 pm

Institutionalised Political Correctness masking the truth, perhaps?
I may not agree with what you have to say- but I'll defend to the death (well, almost) your right to say it.

May the Reasonable Force be with you !

tim419
Expert Member
Expert Member

Post by tim419 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:24 am

Bublino - yes fair enough, you make a good point below. I don't agree with you about the case, but there are ways and means of making a valid point - perhaps my previous post here (overwritten by this one) was a bit too emotive and unfair, so I've changed it.

bublino

Post by bublino » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:53 pm

tim419 wrote:Ha! Far from "institutionalised anything", in fact this turns out to be a sacked chancer over-egging his already-weak case with huge dollop of (totally unsubstantiated) race-card playing. Case dismissed, chucked out with no evidence.

Quick call now for the fire service to hose down his underwear (liar, liar, pants on.....!)
hmmmm guess you guys are quick to jump to conclusions. what if i told you that it was the same judge that found insufficient evidence against the murderers of stephen lawrence and the same judge who was head of cps for over 10yrs heading the case?? and his two laymembers had family in the police force?

(DELETED PARAGRAPH - sorry but this forum is not the place to make direct allegations of criminal conduct against serving officers, especially if this case is still ongoing. Can I suggest focusing on the issues rather than individuals involved in a particular case? Any complaints you may have about against individual officers can be properly addressed by other means. Regards Tim 419)

what if i told you the judge even got incidences completely wrong ? deliberate? the case is still ongoing behind the scenes so gentleman please show some respect to a bloke who did'nt take the cash so you lot could see what was going on and for things to change!

This gentlemen is what happens when you take on the establishment.

just to let you know the IPCC are conducting a massive investigation into said officers at belgravia

remember that white pcso who got sacked from same said station? parker i think was his name, google and see what the judges summoning there was! very bad for those at that station compared to saeeds who said it was just an unhapy station!!!
and how do i know all this? i am a pcso still attached to that station in westminster and one who gave evidence towards the end of the trial so sat through the majority of it!

dont think any of you could have the balls to take on goliath or even know where to begin because our union PCS did'nt fund him.
rant over!!

Catweazle
Committee Member
Committee Member

Post by Catweazle » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:11 pm

Is this latest contibution from a troll ?
I may not agree with what you have to say- but I'll defend to the death (well, almost) your right to say it.

bublino

Post by bublino » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:44 pm

came across this site purely by chance as i was looking for answers in regards to pcso job security but as i scanned through well what can i say have to put the record straight for all you who know nada! your just another bloke who is white saying an ethnic minority has played the race card with no facts to his hand whatsoever!

you must have been one of the really early ones who did'nt get vetted thoroughly enough when you joined up.
and yes i'm white and the black van white van did exist.
bigotted fool.
Last edited by bublino on Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mj12cz
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by mj12cz » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:09 pm

Catweazle wrote:Is this latest contibution from a troll ?
I see no Troll here...What I do see is some one who quite rightly questions what is put before him/her.
"Its a mother beautiful bridge and its going to be there"

Save the cheer leader, save the world.....

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
George Orwell

tim419
Expert Member
Expert Member

Post by tim419 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:45 pm

I realise this is an emotive issue. However, making use of newly-acquired Mod powers, I've deleted a paragraph in post above where inappropriate comments about integrity of senior serving ofifcers were posted, with a supporting comment. I welcome any opinions on that score.

PS. Bublino - fair point below. I have removed my earlier post that you refer to, which in hindsight was a bit too sarcastic.

bublino

Post by bublino » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:41 pm

now tim419 you are quick to censor the points i made which i stand by as the evidence is unquestionable but not your ill founded remarks?? or even offer any kind of apology in regards to your lets say quick judgment of what you i gather read in the press which the MET strategically released!

liar liar bum on fire!!!? shame on you to say such things about someone who you do not know but who stood up and whistleblew for the greater good!
you know he did'nt accept the money that was offered because he would have had to sign up to silence and those that wronged him would still be in their jobs and would not have been investigated and subsequently resigned like the coward racists they are!
you work in an environment where you should have resect for diversity and yet you and your cronies made a judgment on a guy who you don't even know all because he was from an ethnic minority and took the met to an ET for racial discrimination.

shame on you all as this is our colleague and we need more like him!

Catweazle
Committee Member
Committee Member

Post by Catweazle » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:11 am

Now I'm even more convinced that these are the ramblings of a troll.

Bublino- I wonder if you were looking in the mirror when you wrote "bigoted fool"? Methinks that is likely, since you seem to offer nothing other than bigoted and hateful rants and accusations. You come across as a bigoted politically correct would-be commissar- so the best thing I can suggest is that you get a life.

mj12cz- Are you serious?

mj12cz
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by mj12cz » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:37 am

Catweazle wrote:Now I'm even more convinced that these are the ramblings of a troll.

Bublino- I wonder if you were looking in the mirror when you wrote "bigoted fool"? Methinks that is likely, since you seem to offer nothing other than bigoted and hateful rants and accusations. You come across as a bigoted politically correct would-be commissar- so the best thing I can suggest is that you get a life.

mj12cz- Are you serious?
Hmmm let me think about this... YES! You may not agree with him or Her but I do not see a troll, I see some one who believes in what they are saying and has been said in the past.

However I do not like the way this thread is going so, I will say now for everyone to see, no more digs at other members and if anyone carries on they will get a 7 day ""Holiday"" from the site.

People are allowed opinions but not to have a go just because its not going or gone their way.

So....... Keep Calm and carry on!
"Its a mother beautiful bridge and its going to be there"

Save the cheer leader, save the world.....

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
George Orwell

falkor
Navigator
Navigator
Alignment: 'Xevious'

Post by falkor » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:42 am

mj12 is correct, bublino is no troll but his post(s) have been correctly edited by one of our expert members Tim419

tim419
Expert Member
Expert Member

Post by tim419 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:23 am

And I'd just like to say thanks Falk for helping me out with correct way to address inappropriate comments which may appear in a post!

The established Mods on this site do a top job already - I don't intend to stick in my two-pence worth much, though I appreciate the extension of Mod status. I have pm'd Falkor with the reasons why I felt it was necessary to delete a section above without delay, but at least now I understand the correct way to flag up an issue .... and ensure others are involved too!

Cheers! :slzip:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic