When one door closes... (PCSO RECRUITMENT)

PCSO stuff ONLY: Burning issues, high profile questions or cases that have been highlighted in national or local news, let's talk about them IN HERE! A link to the item would be great where possible.

Moderator: national-PCSOs

wiggum
Registered Member
Registered Member

When one door closes... (PCSO RECRUITMENT)

Post by wiggum » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:19 pm

Hi all, with the bad news and negativity in the air I thought I'd post a quick note to let you know it's not all doom and gloom, with some forces actually recruiting rather than cutting PCSO numbers.

For those at risk in the Met - Thames Valley have launched a PCSO recruitment campaign today which could prove timely. (https://thamesvalleypolice.tal.net/vx/l ... ncy/1/adv/)

...as well as Hampshire.

So whatever's going on in the media or rumour mill, be proud of the great work you do and don't let the negativity get you down (it can be infectious and is more often than not highly overblown). You're all great guys and gals and it was a pleasure ranking among you in the past (I may still at some point, having received had a helpful chat with powdermonkey a while back :slhi: )

powdermonkey
Committee Member
Committee Member

Re: When one door closes... (PCSO RECRUITMENT)

Post by powdermonkey » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:31 pm

wiggum,

Glad the chat was helpful & that things are going well for you.
I have seen the truth and it makes no sense.

wiggum
Registered Member
Registered Member

Re: When one door closes... (PCSO RECRUITMENT)

Post by wiggum » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:27 pm

It really was, just sorry I didn't thank you earlier - I was lost in deep thought and contemplation

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic