Dad smoking in car 'as breather from kids' challenged by PCSO

PCSO stuff ONLY: Burning issues, high profile questions or cases that have been highlighted in national or local news, let's talk about them IN HERE! A link to the item would be great where possible.

Moderator: national-PCSOs

falkor
Counsellor
Counsellor
Alignment: 'Xevious'

Dad smoking in car 'as breather from kids' challenged by PCSO

Post by falkor »

A video going viral on TikTok shows dad Zhia Khan telling a West Midlands Police PCSO he is 'taking the p**s' for challenging him for sitting in a car park having a smoke
A PCSO who tackled a dad sitting his car smoking a cigarette over lockdown rules was told "I just came out for five minutes' breather from my kids."

In a row which has gone viral on video sharing site TikTok, 31-year-old Zia Zhan accused the community support officer of "taking the p**s" for challenging him over sitting his motor in a private car park, reports BirminghamLive.

At the start of the video, the PCSO tells Mr Khan that "sitting in your car is not a lawful reason to come out in lockdown."

An incensed Mr Khan replies "yes it is" and explains how he is "locked up in two rooms in emergency accommodation had come out for "five minutes' breather from my kids."

"Do you want me to smoke a cigarette inside?", he adds.
Lieutenant fatman
Counsellor
Counsellor
Class: 'Paladin'

Re: Dad smoking in car 'as breather from kids' challenged by PCSO

Post by Lieutenant fatman »

Nice to see the Chief backed the PCSO here. Sounds like the guy was more interested in recording videos for social media and throwing a tantrum than he was in actually listening.