OFF TOPIC is for any news story not directly linked to PCSO issues, off duty leisure pursuits. Sailing down the Thames. Playing computer games or basket weaving.
- Posts: 5061
- Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:39 am
- Alignment: 'Xevious'
- Location: Surrey
- I did not know the road
- I did not see the signs
- I did not know cameras were operated in the area
- I was late
- I have a clean driving licence
- I was momentarily distracted
- It is my first offence
- The car behind forced me to speed
- The camera may be faulty
- The camera operator was at fault
hey which is your favourite? Mine is I was late
- Executive Officer
- Posts: 276
- Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:19 pm
- Class: 'Undead Hunter'
- Alignment: 'Shadow'
- Sacred: 'Ranger'
- Location: Suffolk
Don't forget the best one i had when i stopped a woman for speeding outside a school
There's a recession on, why are you stopping me?
- Elite Member
- Posts: 1223
- Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:11 am
- Location: Between a rock and a hard place
My mother in law was "driven over" by a tractor in her little sports car. The farmer said : "I usually never see anyone on this road"..
I stopped a car whilst enforcing a "no entry" road. The driver said "I am a doctor". I said: "are you seeing a patient on this road?", she said: "No. but I am doctor"?
" I was not talking on my mobile phone, just listening to my voicemail"... I could go on...Working on a rural patch means I get to deal with traffic matters a lot.